International Union of Operating Engineers Local 137
Nicholas Signorelli, Sr., Scholarship Fund
Mark Your Calendar!
International Union of Operating Engineers Local 137 Nicholas Signorelli, Sr., Scholarship Fund will accept applications beginning January 1st!
- Application opens January 1, 2023, and closes March 15, 2023
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must:
- Be a U.S citizen or documented permanent resident
- Be a high school senior or college freshman, sophomore or junior
- Be planning to enroll or currently enrolled full-time in a two or four-year accredited college in September 2023 (undergraduate only, carrying 12 credit hours or more)
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Have a parent/guardian who is a member of the IUOE Local 137, with a work history of at least one year at the time of the application, or have a parent/guardian who is an employee of either Local 137 or the Benefit Fund with a work history of at least one year at the time of application
- Have a grandparent who is an active member or retiree from IUOE Local 137, “Active Dues Paying Member or Dues Paying Retiree”
Eligible applicants must follow the steps below to apply:
- Go to https://aim.applyISTS.net/iuoe
- Create an account or login if you already have an account
- Fill out the application in full and upload all required materials before the application deadline
- You may complete the application in any order you prefer
- Information is automatically saved as you move from one page to the next
- You may exit at any time and return to make changes or complete the process until the deadline
- Review the Terms and Conditions and check that you understand and agree
- Click “Submit” for your application to be considered
- Award will be paid directly to the awardee
- Awardees must attend the Family Day/Scholarship Picnic on August 12, 2023, to accept their award.
For more information or assistance with the application process, please contact ISTS Program Support via e-mail at ContactUs@applyISTS.com (Subject Line: IUOE 137 Scholarship).
Page Last Updated: Mar 17, 2023 (05:49:28)